The Wodonga Taxis At Your Service website and app uses the following information:
- Your location is determined using GPS if it is turned on. This is used to allow you to book a taxi “here”. It is also recorded with the booking details to allow us to monitor usage of the app.
- The pick-up address you enter in the booking is recorded with the other booking details and sent to the driver.
- The phone number you supply is also recorded with the booking and may be sent to the driver. This depends on the policy of the fleet handling the booking.
- Your phone’s unique id is recorded with the booking. It is not normally used but may be used to block your device if it is suspected that false bookings are being made.
- If you use the “send logs” option to report a fault or to give us feedback a few pieces of information about your phone are also sent. These include the model number of your phone and the software version number.
The information recorded is held by the fleet you book with. Details are used for regulatory requirements as applicable. The Wodonga Taxis At Your Service – SmartHail support team has access to the data for maintenance purposes only.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.